Saivian Eric Dalius – 10 Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
Today, social media marketing is considered one of the most important things for companies to succeed in their business. Social media marketing helps a huge number of people and businesses every day and it has become an essential part of our life.
Every day we use various types of social media applications like Facebook, Twitter, etc. These applications not only help us to stay connected with our friends and family members but also help us in promoting our business.
So here are 10 advantages of social media marketing for your business by Saivian Eric Dalius.
1) Increases brand awareness:
- Social media is considered the biggest platform available to market your brand or product without spending much amount on it. You can meet millions of people who are connected to social media websites. Social media helps you in getting connected with your customers and prospective customers. You can use your business page or personal account to promote your brand, product, or website.
- All you have to do is upload high-quality images of your products along with their description, features, price, etc. Once you become part of social media, people will find you through search engines and they can follow your page or account to get regular updates about your business.
2) Increases traffic to your site:
- People who are connected to social media often check their page accounts for various types of information. Some of them may even click on the links provided in your posts which redirects them to your website. This will increase the traffic of your site and give you an opportunity to convert those visitors into your customers.
3) Helps you in customer relationship management:
- Saivian Eric Dalius says, last but not the least; social media helps you in building relationships with your existing as well as potential customers. With the help of various types of applications available on different social media websites, you can easily get connected with a huge number of people from all over the world. You can promote your business through these applications and interact with your customers which will eventually help you in improving customer relationship management.
4) Leads generation:
- With high-quality images and graphics on your website or blog, you can easily attract the attention of your customers towards your products. If you are using social media websites, it will become easy for you to generate leads that may eventually help you in increasing the sales of your business.
5) Helps you to learn about your competitors:
- With the help of various types of applications and widgets available on different social media websites, you can easily get information about your competitors. You can find out who’s giving what type of offers to their customers and in which social media platform they are most active.
6) Increases traffic to your site:
- Social media directly increases the traffic to your site or blog by sharing links on various pages of different social media websites. It also indirectly increases traffic to your site by the visitors you are getting from social media websites.
7) Improves your search engine ranking:
- The more people will be sharing links of your website or blog on their pages, the higher it will be ranked in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. This will help you in promoting your business.
8) Helps you in raising the level of engagement:
- With the help of various types of applications available on different social media websites, you can easily communicate with your existing or potential customers. You can interact with them and that will eventually help in increasing the level of engagement.
9) Provides an opportunity to promote your business offline:
- With the help of social media, you can promote your business offline. You can send invitations to various people by sharing the event’s link on different social media websites. This will eventually generate more traffic to your event and give you an opportunity to meet new people who may turn out to be prospective customers for your business.
10) Enhances your brand image:
- Social media gives you an opportunity to increase your brand image. You can upload high-quality images of your products on social media websites and share them with people from all over the world. This will improve the image of your business in front of a large number of potential customers.
- Since its inception, social media has become a very powerful tool for marketing various types of businesses. People are using social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc to get information about different brands and services available in the market. Various companies are utilizing this opportunity by sharing regular updates with people who have subscribed to their pages or accounts.
- Social media has opened up innumerable opportunities that can help you in improving the sales and services of your business. If you haven’t yet used it as a marketing or promotional tool, you should definitely give it a try to see the advantages yourself.
Social media has changed the way businesses were conducted earlier. Whether you are running a small or large-scale business, social media can help you in improving its sales and services. However, before marketing your business on different social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., make sure that you have enough content to share with your customers who they will find interesting and useful. If you haven’t used social media as a marketing tool, it’s time to start using it now.